Black Bear Hunting Tips
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bear Hunting and other Hunting topics.
How can I improve my black bear hunt?
Here are some hunting tips to make black bear hunting in Canada a great experience:
- Never head into the bush without a good black fly bug paint and netting.
- Bait and lure hunting works well in the untouched wilderness.
- A game monitor located near the burns or lures will indicate whether the lure is being hit.
- The best burn is made with bacon and honey. They create a sweet smoke that penetrates deep into the woods.
- Never use new equipment when black bear hunting in Canada. Boots, treestands, and packs must be comfortable.
- Remain quiet, still, and scent free.
- Never travel without a compass and topographical map.
- Tie a string tracker to the lure and unravel it while following a bear. It saves disorientation when heading back to camp.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.